250gr of Fresh Noodles
1 tray of cherry tomatoes
½ Italian Peppers
Claramunt Extra Virgin Olive Oil Extra Virgin Variety Picual
½ teaspoon of Claramunt Delicatessen Vinegar.
- Wash and cut in half the tomatoes add them to a bowl
- In a saucepan we put water and when it starts to boil put salt and a jet of oil then we put the noodles to boil the time that marks in the package
- Cut into julienne the green pepper and the chives
- In a skillet put 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil Picual variety and sauté the peppers and chives, when they are golden put tomatoes and mint leaves and fry lightly a couple of minutes,
- Once cooked the Noodles drain them put them in a saucepan add them the frying pan and wrap everything.
- When serving we finish our dish with Parmesan flakes.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.