Claramunt Frantoio in cuisine is presented as a gentleman who yields to the flavors of the food that accompanies them giving up its strength after the pairing that enhances the rest of the flavors…
- In Termomix or blender we introduce the beet that we have previously cut into squares, the bread that we have put in soak to soften, the garlic, extra virgin olive oil Claramunt Frantoio, the vinegar and salt.
- Select in Termomix 6 minutes at power 10 and beat. In blender shred until you get a cream of soft appearance. We correct salt and vinegar.
- Strain with a food processor or large strainer and reserve in the fridge.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese or cut it into small flakes, for that we can help ourselves from a peeler.
- Cut the chives into tiny pieces.
We put it in a nice bowl that we have, if it can be, of glass, for the colors it has, it is very bright, as you like. We will put the salmorejo with care not to stain the plate, on top a little grated cheese or in flakes and sprinkle a little bit of chive and a few drops of frantoio and we will finish with our crunch as a comb.