Our Koroneiki is shaped as a delicate EVOO but it reinforces very well the flavors of the foods with which it pairs well. This is how it behaves in our next recipe from this autumn season: Our Horiatiki Salata
Tray of cherry tomatoes.
1 small cucumber.
1 Italian green pepper.
1/2 Red onion.
3 peeled walnuts.
Fresh goat and sheep cheese (Feta cheese).
Claramunt Extra Virgin Olive Oil variety Koroneiki.
1/2 teaspoon of Claramunt Delicatessen vinegar.
- Wash and cut in half the tomatoes and add them to a bowl or salad bowl preferably made of glass.
- Cut the cheese and mango into squares and add to the bowl.
- Cut the green pepper and the red onion into julienne and add to the bowl with the olives.
- In a glass we mix 4 tablespoons of Claramunt Extra Virgin Olive Oil Koroneiki with Claramunt delicatessen vinegar a little bit of salt and the chopped walnuts, we mix all this well, beating it a little with a spoon in the same glass.
- Sprinkle with our vinaigrette salad and ready to serve and eat.